|AJAX for Java Developers||4 days|
Web developers using AJAX and Java developers who need to work with AJAX-based Web applications.
- Understand the principles of interactive Web applications and how AJAX is used to create them.
- Use Servlets/JSP to handle AJAX requests.
- Be familiar with AJAX technologies and frameworks such as Prototype, script.aculo.us, Dojo, JSON libraries, SWR (Direct Web Remoting), and GWT (Goggle Web Toolkit).
- Understand the basics of CSS and use it with AJAX to dynamically change the Web page look.
- Use AJAX with HTML, JSON or XML on both the client-side and server-side (Java).
- Use DWR (Direct Web Remoting) to invoke server side Java from the browser.
- Use AJAX with JSF.
- Understand issues with using AJAX technology.