|Intermediate Java Programming||2 days|
This intensive, hands-on, two day course focuses on enhancing developers skills in the Java API libraries. Students will learn to use common API packages, such collections for storing groups of objects, Swing for building GUI applications, and JDBC for accessing a database. Students will also learn to use inner classes and regular expressions within their Java applications.
Programmers wanting to expand their knowledge of the Java API packages.
Introduction to Java or equivalent experience is required.
- Sort and tune collections in the java.util package.
- Define classes within other classes using inner classes.
- Use the java.awt and javax.swing packages to create simple GUI applications.
- Write Java programs that interface with databases via JDBC.
- Search for occurrences of patterns in strings with the java.util.regex package.