Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Digital forensics is a key component in Cyber Security. Many people hear the term forensics, or computer forensics, or digital forensics and instantly think, that’s just for law enforcement, but the truth is, digital forensics has a key place on every cyber security team. In fact, without it, chances are your organizations Security posture and maturity will fail to see its full potential.
In the event of a cyber-attack or incident, it is critical investigations be carried out in a manner that is forensically sound to preserve evidence in the event of a breach of the law. Far too many cyber-attacks are occurring across the globe where laws are clearly broken and due to improper or non-existent forensic investigations, the cyber criminals go either unidentified, undetected, or are simply not prosecuted.
Cyber Security professionals who acquire a firm grasp on the principles of digital forensics can become invaluable members of Incident Handling and Incident response teams. The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course provides a strong baseline knowledge of key concepts and practices in the digital forensic domains relevant to today’s organizations. CHFI provides its attendees a firm grasp on the domains of digital forensics.
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports